The Sisters for Christ page was founded in October 2011 (Facebook Group by Sheila Ebey) as a way of expression for fellow Christian believers who love the lord , enjoy talking ,and relating life experiences. The page grew as time went by and that lead me to search for another media to express what this group means to a lot of fellow believers. We have weekly Bible studies that we do on Skype, and they are conducted by a female Pastor. We wanted to have discussions about books that we may have read , as well as our own personal struggles as Christians, and as women.. So, I decided to look for another site where the content was not offensive and could be discussed openly among believers in Jesus Christ. Above is our groups logo that shows just a women with no color , because Jesus did not separate us because of skin color. We are different and uniquely made according to his plan. The group was private to avoid conflict with those who don’t share our views, and for those who seek a greater relationship with Christ! I ‘m going to try again on a public format.If you would like to contact me a form has been included so that we may discuss what this group may have to offer those who seek a greater relationship with the lord.Thank you and God Bless!!
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God. 2 Timothy 3:16, 1 Thess. 2:13, 2 Peter 1:21
- There is one God eternally existent in three persons. God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. Duet. 6:4, Matt. 28:19, Mark 12:29
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in the imminent return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. 1 Cor.15:13, 1 Peter 2:21-24, John 3:16
- hat all have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God. Our only hope of redemption and justification is in Jesus Christ the Son of God. We must be cleansed from sin through repentance and faith in the redeeming blood of Christ. (Genesis 1:26-31: 3:1-7; Romans 5:12-21).
- Regeneration and sanctification by the Holy Spirit are essential to the believer. Through the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life and to obey the command, “Be ye holy, for I am holy.” 1 Peter 1:16
- Divine healing is available through the redemptive work of Christ on the cross. Deliverance from sickness is provided for in the atonement and is the privilege of all believers (Isaiah 53:4-5; Matthew 8:16-17).
- That all believers should seek the promise of the Father, the Baptism in the Holy Ghost, according to the command of our Lord Jesus Christ. With the Baptism of the Holy Ghost comes empowerment for life, serving Jesus, and the bestowment of the gifts and their uses in the work of the ministry (Luke 24:29; Acts 1:4; 1:8; 1 Corinthians 12:1-31). This wonderful experience is distinct from and subsequent to the experience of the new birth (Acts 10:44-46; 11:14-16; 15:7-. The spirit filled believer has the capability of speaking with new tongues.
- The Church of Jesus Christ is the universal, spiritual body of believers from every tribe, tongue, kindred and race of peoples, and is indwelt by God through the Holy Spirit and divinely empowered to fulfill the Great Commission on earth. Matt.28:19-20, Mark 16:15-18
- All people have eternal life. There is a resurrection and final judgment of both the saved and the lost, the saved to everlasting life and the lost to everlasting damnation. John 5:24,29
- We believe in Baptism. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Matthew 28:19
- We believe in the Holy Communion (Lord’s Supper) “And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me. After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.” 1 Cor.11:24-25
[contact-form] [contact-field label='Name' type='name' required='true'/] [contact-field label='Email' type='email' required='true'/] [contact-field label='Website' type='url'/] [contact-field label='Comment' type='textarea' required='true'/] [/contact-form]
- Changing the Face of Christianity Inc Announces Christian Small Group Survey to Research then Solve Challenges Within Church Community Groups (prweb.com)
- Easter II B 2012 Homily (junjunfaithbook.com)
- Don’t Play or Pretend to Pray- Narrow is the Way (darrellcreswell.wordpress.com)